- Resilvering of register plates, dials, thermometer plates, etc. by traditional methods
- Refurbishing or replacement of damaged or corroded brass components and mechanisms
- Proper replacement of missing or mismatched spirit thermometers
- Making and fitting of proper hands where needed
- Replacement or repair of all wood components of the case, including veneer work, decorative stringing of all types, replacing missing mouldings, turning replacement cistern covers, etc.
- Traditional French polishing, and wax finishes
- Replacement of all types of damaged glass
- And just about any other work you can think of
Please read this for an analysis of mercury hazards (or not): http://www.charlesedwin.com/mercury.htm
Please note: we do not sell individual replacement parts of any kind.
(540) 967-0416 •
Charles Edwin Inc.
Copyright © Charles Edwin Inc. 2012 All Rights Reserved